NY Brew Supply specializes in the production of premium quality, super-efficient wort chillers. We carry a variety of copper immersion chiller, stainless steel immersion chiller, and counterflow wort chiller styles. We are an industry leader of custom built chiller designs. We can manufacture chillers to fit any size brew pot, so be sure to contact us if you need a custom wort chiller.
More info »
Why Do You Need a Wort Chiller?
It is extremely important to cool your wort to yeast pitching temperature as quickly as possible after the boil. If cooled too slowly, oxidation damage and buildup of dimethyl sulfide could contaminate the batch causing off-flavors in your finished beer. A wort chiller will provide the fastest means of cooling your wort.
Rapid cooling of your wort will also help achieve the ever important "cold break". This removes unwanted proteins from the wort that cause chill haze, ultimately giving you a much clearer beer.
Cold water flows through the chiller to absorb the heat from the wort and carry it away, bringing the temperature of the wort from boiling to yeast pitching temperature in just a matter of minutes!
About Our Wort Chillers
NY Brew Supply is an industry leader of custom built designs and will manufacture chillers to fit any size brew pot. These chillers have upgrades from top to bottom, and perform with superior efficiency!
- Premium quality USA manufactured copper
- High quality brass garden hose fittings (most models)
- Stainless steel clamps solidify the structure of our immersion chillers, while allowing for adjustability in the coil spacing and height
- Detailed instruction sheet with information on how to use and care for your chiller
- Fast shipping. We ship same or next business day!
- All NY Brew Supply wort chillers are proudly made in the USA and come with a Money Back Guarantee!
Copper Wort Chillers
Our high quality copper immersion chillers perform with superior efficiency. The chillers include elevated coils which are designed to increase the efficiency of the cooling process. Stainless steel hose clamps are used to solidify the structure of the chiller, and allow for adjustability in the coil spacing to best accommodate your boil size.
Advantages of Copper Immersion Wort Chillers:
- Copper is one of the best conductors of heat to ensure the fastest cooling possible
- Copper is easy to clean and sanitize
- Trace amounts of copper can be beneficial to yeast & the fermentation process
Stainless Steel Wort Chillers
NY Brew Supply's high quality stainless steel immersion chillers perform with superior efficiency. The chillers include elevated coils which are designed to increase the efficiency of the cooling process. Stainless steel hose clamps are used to solidify the structure of the chiller and allow for adjustability in the coil spacing to best accommodate your boil size. Adjusting the chiller coil spacing is as simple as loosening the clamp, sliding the coils up or down to the desired height, and re-tightening the clamp.
Advantages of a Stainless Steel Immersion Wort Chiller:
- Stainless tubing is lightweight, yet extremely durable
- Stainless steel is easy to clean and sanitize
- Stainless steel will maintain its shiny appearance
Counterflow Wort Chillers
Our super efficient counterflow chiller is ideal for both large and small batches - cooling your hot wort in seconds and ensuring one of the quickest paths to yeast pitching temperature.
Advantages of a Counterflow Wort Chiller:
- Fastest method of cooling wort
- Can be useful in aerating and dispensing wort directly into your fermentor
- Can be used with a hop-back chamber