Shipping Policy & Ordering
FAST & FREE SHIPPING!
Orders over $75 qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Orders under $75 qualify for $7.99 Flat Rate shipping. Free Shipping and Flat Rate Shipping are not available for customers outside the contiguous U.S.
Products usually ship within 24 hours Eastern time. If your order is received after this time and for orders received on Saturday, Sunday or any major holiday, your order will normally ship the next business day.
In most cases, we use UPS and the US Postal Service in order to provide the fastest possible shipping times. The cost of shipping your order is calculated based on the package size and weight, and the destination entered during checkout. Shipping charges will be provided to you in the secure shopping cart prior to obtaining any payment information.
While we cannot guarantee the actual delivery time of your order, shipments will usually arrive as follows:
- UPS Ground - Delivery in 1 to 4 business days depending on zone.
- USPS Priority Mail - 1 to 3 days depending on zone.
For a multiple product order, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available, unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given shipment, plus any applicable shipping charges. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
We encourage you to place your orders online if you are using a credit card. It's fast, easy, safe, and, best of all, it's available 24 hours a day. However, if you prefer to use our toll free number (877-909-2739), service representatives are available from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, to assist with your order. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after placing an order. This email will contain the order number which should be referenced in any future communication with us regarding your order. Once the order is shipped, you will be provided with a tracking number via email.
Never send your order to us via email. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information such as credit card numbers sent through email. Our store does not transmit and cannot accept credit card information by email.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases.
- Be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number on file with your credit card company.
- Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
- We also accept payments through PayPal.
Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Company Checks & Personal Checks
- We accept money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks and company checks in U.S. Dollars only.
- Orders are processed upon receipt of a money order or cashier’s check. For personal and company checks, please allow up to 10 banking days after receipt for clearance of funds before the order is processed.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of a product by the time funds clear or payment is received.
- Orders being paid for by check or money order should be placed by phone.
- We will charge a $25 fee on all returned checks.
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to: "TCX Industries LLC" and should be sent to:
NY Brew Supply
c/o TCX Industries LLC
P.O. Box 307
Southington, CT 06489
- Sales tax of 6.35% will be applied to all orders shipping to locations in Connecticut.
- For orders shipped outside of Connecticut, you are solely responsible for all sales and use taxes and any other taxes or fees which may apply.
- If your Connecticut based business purchase is intended for resale, your order may qualify as tax exempt. In such cases, please complete and fax a valid Resale Certificate to 888-758-5704.
- Most items we carry are available for immediate shipment; however, there may be times when a product you have ordered is out of stock which will delay the fulfillment of your order. We will keep you informed of any products that are unavailable for immediate shipment.
- We will ship your backordered product as it becomes available.
- You may cancel a backorder at any time prior to shipping.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. NY Brew Supply reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Should an order require cancellation after your credit card has already been charged, we will issue a prompt refund to your card.