NY Brew Supply wants you to be happy with your purchase. We realize there are times when an item may become damaged during shipment or may not be exactly what you were expecting. We are here to help you resolve these issues as quickly and easily as possible.
Should you need to return or exchange an item, please thoroughly review this return policy, then contact us for assistance with your return:
- Contact us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning any item for any reason. To ensure that your account is properly credited, do not return any merchandise without prior authorization from NY Brew Supply.
- All returns must be in "as new" condition, unused, unaltered, and with all original packaging, hardware, instruction manuals, etc. Once an item has been used, it can no longer be accepted for return.
- No returned merchandise will be accepted after 30 days of delivery.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. NY Brew Supply will send a prepaid return label if the return is due to an error on our part or damage during transit.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. If an item being returned for credit originally qualified for free shipping, the actual shipping charges will be withheld from the amount refunded.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the shipping label. Failure to do so may substantially delay the processing of your credit and will result in a restocking fee.
- All returns will be inspected once they are received by the warehouse. Credit will not be issued for items which are returned in poor condition or have not been returned following the process outlined in this return policy. If your return is denied, the item may be returned back to you at your cost.
- Once your return has been received, inspected, and accepted by the warehouse, you will be issued a refund. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed after it has been received by the warehouse.
- NY Brew Supply is not responsible for any returned merchandise that is lost during shipment. Make sure that all returned merchandise has a tracking number and is properly insured.
- Once you have been issued an RMA number, your return must be received by the warehouse within 30 days. If the item is not received within this period, the RMA number will be canceled and we may be unable to accept the return. If the warehouse chooses to accept your return after the 30-day time period has elapsed, a restocking fee will be assessed.
- All exchanges will be shipped to you once the returned item arrives at the warehouse and is approved after inspection. Should you wish to receive your exchange earlier, you may re-order the new item and request a refund for the original item once it has been received and processed by the warehouse.
- If there is a difference in price between products being exchanged, we will charge or issue credit accordingly before shipping the new item.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items unless the exchange is due to an error on our part.
NY Brew Supply does NOT charge any restocking fees except as noted below.
In the following cases, a 15% restocking fee will be assessed:
- Any item refused at time of delivery (other than items that were visibly damaged during shipment)
- Any item returned without an RMA number or with an invalid/expired RMA number
- Any item returned without an RMA number clearly visible on the shipping label
- Any returned item accepted beyond the 30 day return period
- Any item that is returned incomplete (missing any parts, manuals, etc) or in altered condition - - if such an item is not refused by the warehouse, it will be subject to a restocking fee to cover testing/repair/repackaging expenses
- Any item being returned as defective but proves to be in normal working condition
- Due to restrictions placed upon us by various manufacturers and laws, there are certain items which are not returnable under any condition.
- The following items are non-returnable: grains, hops, yeast, beer/wine/cider ingredient kits, cheese kits, vinegar kits, kombucha kits and all other food items.
- Some additional items may be non-refundable and will be listed as such in the item's description.
- NY Brew Supply is unable to accept returns on custom made or special order items.