Collection and Use of Personal Information
- When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. NY Brew Supply will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member's account or to contact you regarding your order.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive periodic emails that may include company news, updates, coupons, special promotions, new product announcements, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Under no circumstances will we ever sell your email address or use it for purposes other than those described in this policy.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order)
- To process transactions
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site features
How Does NY Brew Supply Protect Your Information?
- You personal data is stored on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then our credit card processor stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- To protect your personal information, we follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service providers' systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by calling us at 877‑909‑2739.
Does NY Brew Supply Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of NY Brew Supply to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
Such third parties include:
- a company to process all credit card transactions
- shipping companies, such as UPS, USPS and FedEx, to deliver your orders
- suppliers who may ship items directly to you from their distribution centers
- Any personal information, such as your name and address, supplied to any third party companies will be used solely for the purposes stated within this document and will not be retained for any other use.
We may also release your information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other such legal process
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of NY Brew Supply
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their personal information at anytime by logging into their My Account section of the site.
Age of Consent
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to NY Brew Supply. If you have provided personal information to NY Brew Supply and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
- This policy was last modified on 04/28/2017
Questions and Contact Information
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer online or by using the information below.
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
487 Federal Rd, Unit B
Brookfield, CT 06804